Honestly, I didn’t even know untill the news popped out on my tumblr. For me, it’s a lucky coincidence – at the end of May I’ll probably start treating my depression. It’s a huge step!
PostItForward claims week one is all about self-care practise and personal well-being so here is my list of self-care acts for this week:
- Unclutter my room – I always feel so much better when I know that all my shirts are nicely folded and all the papers are in separate folders and I can peacefully do my work
- Read, for duck’s sake, read – it’s time. No excuses. I need to read more and probably so do you.
- Do all my work – I have a spring break now. Overdue homework? DIY you’ve been planing for months? Me too. It’s time.
- 5 minutes of Norwegian – or any other skill you want to practise. Five minutes it’s an amount of time I think we’re all able to find. What you do in that time is your gain.
- Drink more water – it’s my personal goal. I started drinkin juices and fizzy drinks and beer again and my organism doesn’t approve.
This week, I’ll try to put together my shit. Via self-care of course. Because my best self-care act is to have a plan, an organized life and some time to stop when needed.
What are your self-care acts for this week? What do you do to feel better? Let me know in the comments!